A Creative Dream

A Creative Dream

A little blog about the life of a somewhat lost dreamer....looking for my grace in this crazy world.

17 December 2016

A little abandoning...


Christmas shopping is finished (whew) and I'm thrilled that I'm out of that fray.  But, as often happens, I do need to run to the grocery to get more supplies to bake goodies. So, while I'm out today I will be abandoning ornaments...

Are you guys doing random, or not so random, acts to surprise and make others smile? 

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We don't do too many random things anymore. BUT, for years...until Terry's health became bad, we dressed as Santa and his elf (me) and delivered boxes of chocolate covered cherries to our older friends and acquaintances. I also bought boxes of candy canes and would jump out of the car when we saw kids in the cars around us at stop lights to give them canes. It was just too much fun and a holiday tradition I miss more than any other.
Merry Christmas.

ACreativeDream June Crawford said...

Love the thought of you dressed up as an elf Carol!

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

I do both kinds. My not-so-random ones are usually crafty gifts; but my random ones are practical like buying food for a homeless family squatting on the sidewalk or payng someone's lunch tab when they look like they're having a bad day.

ACreativeDream June Crawford said...

I like that Eileen. Every act of kindness is so very important!