She's an original piece of mixed media art that took about eighteen hours to create. She measures about 4 " x 6", and is painted both front and back, heck, even the edges have interesting designs. If you think you can give her a good home, here's what you need to do...
- You MUST be a follower of this blog. If you are randomly chosen as the winner I will check to see if you follow before announcing you as the winner.
- You must leave a comment on THIS post, only the comments here will be counted in the draw to choose the winner. You may leave one comment a day each day that the give-away is running.
- You can have an extra entry if you post about it on your own blog, twitter, and/or facebook account. (That's up to three extra entries.) You have to leave me a comment, with a link to what you've done, on this post. Leave one for each that you do so they will be in added in the total number of entries when I go to random.org to pick the winner.
- This give-away will run from the time of post on Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 until the close at midnight, Saturday, February 16th. A winner will be chosen and announced on the blog on Monday, February 18th.
- IF you are that winner, YOU are responsible for emailing me with your mailing address within 48 hours. If you have not emailed me your address, a new winner will be chosen.
Update: Comments are now closed. Visit the blog Monday morning to see who she goes home to!