A little blog about the life of a somewhat lost dreamer....looking for my grace in this crazy world.

06 February 2013

This little sweetie...

She needs a good home.

She needs someone who will appreciate and love her.  Her own heart is already filled with love... see?  Are you the one who can give her that?

She's an original piece of mixed media art that took about eighteen hours to create.  She measures about 4 " x 6", and is painted both front and back, heck, even the edges have interesting designs.  If you think you can give her a good home, here's what you need to do...

  • You MUST be a follower of this blog.  If you are randomly chosen as the winner I will check to see if you follow before announcing you as the winner.  
  • You must leave a comment on THIS post, only the comments here will be counted in the draw to choose the winner.  You may leave one comment a day each day that the give-away is running.
  • You can have an extra entry if you post about it on your own blog, twitter, and/or facebook account.   (That's up to three extra entries.)  You have to leave me a comment, with a link to what you've done, on this post.  Leave one for each that you do so they will be in added in the total number of entries when I go to random.org to pick the winner.
  • This give-away will run from the time of post on Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 until the close at midnight, Saturday, February 16th.  A winner will be chosen and announced on the blog on Monday, February 18th.
  • IF you are that winner, YOU are responsible for emailing me with your mailing address within 48 hours.  If you have not emailed me your address, a new winner will be chosen.
So.. who wants to give her a good home?

Update:  Comments are now closed.  Visit the blog Monday morning to see who she goes home to!

15 comments:

emcSquared said...

I would love to give this darling girl a home! I really hope I win! Thank you for the chance.
Eva-Marie em9499 at gmail dot com

Snap said...

She is adorable! A lovely gift for Valentine's Day! I promise to give her a wonderful home! :D :D

Rocky Cross Studio said...

I have the perfect home for this sweet girl ...... my daughters guest room the colors are perfect!! XXXX my fingers!!

Eileen Bergen said...

I would love to have here in front of me as I work at my computer. Thanks for your generosity! How can you part with her?

Cherie said...

Aw, she's so sweet! You do good work!

Martina said...

Wow, this is so lovely! A real treasure!
Not sure if you would send it overseas?

Snap said...

She gets cuter every time I see her! I shared on Facebook.

Gill said...

Count me in please June!
She's gorgeous!

Karen Schroeder said...

I love her! Your work is beautiful and I have a perfect spot for her in my house!!! Thanks for the chance!

Karen Schroeder said...

I tweeted this link! https://twitter.com/Paleopal62355/status/301530295306432512
Your art is beautiful!

Karen Schroeder said...

I posted this on Facebook: Check out a wonderful giveaway for an original piece of art. Enter here: http://acreativedreamer.blogspot.com/2013/02/this-little-sweetie.html?showComment=1360725523894#c9031791172514605908

Gill said...

Back for another chance!

Gill said...

Happy Valentines day!!

Gill said...

Me again!!
Where is everyone else??

Gill said...

Last chance to win this beautiful piece of art!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails