A little blog about the life of a somewhat lost dreamer....looking for my grace in this crazy world.

17 January 2013

And better views of both...

Since the lighting lacked a bit in both of the posts... a better view, taken under more natural light...


I am rather pleased...


I even went out and purchased even larger canvases...

As I said to Carol... conquer that first blank white canvas... conquer the world!!!  (Or at least a larger white canvas...)

(The process for the heart canvas can be found here.)

(The process for the tree canvas can be found here.)



8 comments:

Gill said...

Fabulous!
I love it!
Just what I need on a dull, cold day here in the UK!

Katie said...

I love these!! And the colors are so bright and happy! Is it Spring yet? :0)

jinxxxygirl said...

Just LOVE it June!! Aaaahhh doodles! Hugs! deb

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

You are on your way girl...no fear allowed! I love this. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Cherie Burbach said...

Love these so much!

Eileen Bergen said...

Aaah that's better. The colors really pop now.

I love seeing your doodles again. Deb and I have been commiserating about the lack of doodles. Honestly! Yeah, I guess we lead pretty exciting lives. lol.

Cyndi L said...

Well I'm really liking both of those, but especially the top one! Good for you to push ahead. Your color palette now looks "June-esque" to me :-)

Tammy said...

Love the bright color combinations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails