A little blog about the life of a somewhat lost dreamer....looking for my grace in this crazy world.

18 March 2012

Guess who's back...

Yup... it's him (or her) again. What, third year in a row now I think. Poor baby is a bit pale from winter, but there it is. I so don't like snakes, but I've been expecting him. At least he isn't in the house like the last time we ran into each other.

Oh, and I am too... it's been a week y'all. The Little One announced that she's ready to move out. Mixed feelings, she is the youngest after all... but I'm doing my best to be supportive.

My dad had a set back. He was showing symptoms of a heart attack when I had lunch with him the other day. It was ruled out, but he did spend a few days in the hospital. We went back to our routine yesterday of me going over to visit with him during lunch. I was surprised at how many of the folks were concerned about where I had been. It was really sorta nice to have been missed.

I was still recovering a bit from the week before when I had been so very sick... in other words, I got nothing at all artistic accomplished. But... check out what these very talented folks accomplished...






Mixed Media: I Love How You Love Me
Cherie works on a picture inspired by a music lyric.














Eileen - The Artful Crafter
Looking for spring and Easter craft projects? The Artful Crafter has something for everyone!









Beading Arts
Cyndi finishes up her tutorial for a seed bead rope that features some beautiful lampwork glass beads.














Laura - Taz's Corner
Winning, Painting and Writing




Now, everyone cross your fingers for me that I will actually be able to produce something this week!

3 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I am praying for you...we will be here if you need time to be with your father. Life does get complicated and you are being pulled from two generations. I am sending you peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Barbara Moore said...

I hope your health becomes great, really soon. I also hope that your father recovers his health as well. I've been so busy and my health has gotten me down a bit from overdoing it. Your work is just all so totally amazing and you have such talent June that I love so much to see what you've done. We'll be here for sure when you have time. I know how much time health issues can take.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You probably got sick from the stress.
You little girl thinks she's all grown up. You are doing good if you can support her decision, and to let her learn from her OWN mistakes.
You've reached some common ground with your father. That's good.
And Mr. Slimy came back to stay for a while. Surely even snakes know a haven when they find one.
Besides that...BASKETBALL!!
XX, Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails