A little blog about the life of a somewhat lost dreamer....looking for my grace in this crazy world.

18 February 2012

ArtsyBloggers...

It has definitely been a couple of weeks. I'm not entirely sure if they've been good or bad... or maybe just somewhere in between. Rather, there have been amazing moments and not so amazing moments... and some pretty routine ones...

I've got a couple of small, portable projects in the works that I'll be sharing in the coming week... but until then, let me share the ArtsyBlogger links for the week with you...

Eileen - The Artful Crafter
Do you have old shower curtains in your linen closet? Make them over into garment and shoe bags. Waste not; want not!


Beading Arts
Cyndi has some tagua nut beads to give away!


Taz's Corner-Laura Thykeson
Hello Strangers!


Mixed Media: I'll Live the Life
Cherie continues working on layers for a picture.


Mo(o)re Whimsies
Happy Valentines Day to You!

1 comment:

Gill said...

Thanks for the links! Hope you're OK - we've missed you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails