A little blog about the life of a somewhat lost dreamer....looking for my grace in this crazy world.

15 February 2012

And morning breaks...

This was the view that greeted me whilst I was walking into work this morning...

Spectacular, eh?


Sometimes I think that the heavens show me such beauty to remind me that all is well in the world... no matter what is going on in my world... it is my perspective that gives it the meaning it holds in my life.

I am determined to look at the world through the perspective of love and acceptance, tolerance and forgiveness.

"And in the end, the love you get is equal to the love you make."
Sir Paul McCartney



3 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I went back to sleep this morning after Ken left....and look what I missed! Thank you for sharing. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Magpie Sue said...

This is me telling you to take comfort from the fact that you are doing the right thing, hampered as you are by the actions (or inactions) of others. You are doing the best you can under difficult circumstances. Keep coming back to your friends for support; we'll help you through this. It may be painful now but you will be rewarded for your efforts later, I promise you.

Katiejane said...

Me, too. I agree with you; there is "always something there to remind you" to be thankful for the little things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails