A little blog about the life of a somewhat lost dreamer....looking for my grace in this crazy world.

14 December 2011

Patterns, patterns, patterns...

Here we go everyone... patterns! All in one place even... If you go to the 15 Ornaments 15 Days page all of the patterns have been set there under the photos of the ornament. All of them are in .jpeg format. To get them to print, right click on the pattern and open in another window. You will most likely get a little magnifying glass if you put your cursor over the picture, click on it... that enlarges the pattern to the original size. From there, hit print and you should have it.

Of course, we all know that just because that should work, it doesn't for everyone... so if you need the .pdf version, email me... the addy is over in the left side bar.

Now, since I've shared all of these with you guys... if you make them, share with me and send me pictures... I do love to see how everyone makes them their own!

8 comments:

Katiejane said...

These have all been such cute little ornaments you've done. I stopped putting up a tree a few years back or I'd be right on these. I don't know where you find the time, girl.

em's scrapbag said...

Thanks for sharing these. I'm saving the page in my favorites. I really want to make a few but I don't see it happening before Christmas.

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I will check back later to see these patterns in person...I am off to the studio for now. You have been a very generous artist this year. Santa already knows. Peace, Mary helen

rochambeau said...

These Owls are little jewels! If life weren't so crazed now, I would try. Perhaps in 2012!! I bet your tree is magnificent!

xox
Constance

norma said...

Your ornaments are absolutely adorable and your directions are terrific!

Eileen Bergen said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations, June!

If I get to make any (maybe for next year!), I'll be sure to share photos. I love love love the snowman; but they're all really neat.

Cyndi L said...

June, they are all just adorable, but I just fell in total love with the owls!!

Cherie Burbach said...

These are so wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails