1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick, your family and friends will....keep in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument, it's ok to agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone, it's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's ok to get angry with God, He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's ok for your children to see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye, but don't worry, God doesn't blink.
16. Take a deep breath, it calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood, but the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, do it whole heartedly.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie...Don't save it for a special occasion, today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now, don't wait for old age.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every "disaster" with these words: "Will it matter in five years?"
27. Always choose to live fearlessly.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything, give time time.
31. No matter how good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself too seriously, no one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life, show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats dying young.
37. Your children only get one childhood, participate in it.
38. The only thing that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day, miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time, you already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, get dressed and show up.
45. Life may not be tied with a bow, but it is a gift.
To all of those I would add.."Take time to be truly thankful for small things...they're usually the things that count the most."
What would you add?